THROWBACK TIMES

NEWS | SPORTS | CELEBRITY GIST | MIXTAPE | COMEDY VIDEOS | JOKES | TECH | THROWBACK SONGS | HIGHLIFE SONGS | FOREIGN SONGS |

PROMOTE MUSIC | ADVERTISE | SUBMIT STORIES

  • SAD: Baby Burnt Beyond Recognition After Falling Inside Mother’s “Pot Of Soup” (Photos)
  • Little Girl Burnt severely after she fall on stove.

    It has been advised not to carry or hold a child while cooking on the stove.

    Instead, move a high chair in the kitchen within reach or sight before you start. Then talk to your children so they know what’s going on.

    It’s a great way to prevent unforseen problems in the kitchen.

    A little girl has been left wounded after suffering from a domestic mishap recently. It was revealed that the young girl fell into her mother’s sauce pot while playing in the kitchen.

    A Facebook user who shared the pictures of the badly injured child, didn’t give the exact location where the tragedy occurred.

    Ultimatetimes Tv learnt that the girl is currently admitted in an undisclosed hospital where she is responding to treatment.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Comments here does not reflect the opinion of Throwback Times authors and contributors.

    ⚠WARNING: Do not spam!

    Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.